Wednesday 6 April 2011

the holford detox diet in hindsight

I don't know about you, but every time I embark upon a detox diet I probably build it up to be much more than it is. I have day dreams about the end and the brand new purer body I will then have...and then I do complete the detox and, well, things are pretty much the same.

That can be said of this diet in our household. It has benefitted Em hugely and she plans to carry on taking milk thistle under the supervision of her nutritionist but I can't say it's something that Layla or myself have noticed a huge difference from. In fact, we were feeling really awful towards the end of it.

It's well worth a go, under supervision of course, but perhaps it's better if it is actually recommended by your health practitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment