Monday 18 April 2011

When life gives you lemons.....

Buy this from YellowBugBoutique @ etsy.com... or click here
Long time no post, right? It's entirely my fault. And I am super sorry!! Unfortunately, last Tuesday I found out that as of the end of this week my job is no more. And my department is no more...soo...my lack of posting can be explained through trying to get my head around that. Luckily for L, they moved her to another department last month but Sarah (our workmate mentioned here) and I are now jobless. Neither of us are super lucky...so if you see two new girls at a jobcentre in the next few weeks it might just be us. woop.

Cheery posts will resume soon,
Layla
X

1 comment:

  1. hey sweetie,
    Sorry to hear about your job, I've been there and I'm sure you will find something, hopefully even better!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete