Tuesday 22 March 2011

Elysambre liquid eyeliner in plum the review

image borrowed from http://www.lovelula.com/
rating: 3/5, available from lovelula for £11.29 (+p&p).
Hi everyone. This is my first post and I am so excited! Today I'm posting on the elysambre liquid eyeliner and I've gotta say that I wasn't that impressed - as you can see by the 3/5. I'm not so sure about the score, I'm feeling that maybe I've been too generous but let's leave it up to you to decide.

I don't know what it is about elysambre, their products are clever and the packaging is equally clever, they just aren't that consistent.

I ordered the plum eyeliner and the colour is more like a dirty dull brown which has put me off. Oh yeah, and when I received it it came in a plain old bottle. Not that swish shiny one you see in the picture.
On the plus side, the applicator is beautifully designed and is so easy to use; the eyeliner goes on smooth, with barely any need for corrections (and I type this as a struggling liquid eyeliner lover. It's a love/hate relationship. I love liquid eyeliner but I hate applying it, the eyeliner knows that my feelings towards it are tarred and is confused by my incompetence when it comes to application...you get this too, right??).

Back to the eyeliner pros: It is easy to remove and it's staying power is pretty good.

I don't know, maybe I need to try another colour.

What do you think? Have you used elysambre liquid liner?

let us know in the comments!

L

X

No comments:

Post a Comment